Minggu, 09 Oktober 2011

Remember - Christina Rosetti

"Remember me when I am gone away
Gone far away into the silent land
When you can no more hold me by the hand
Nor I half turn to go yet turning stay
Remember me when no more day by day
You tell me of our future you plann'd
Only remember me; you understand
It will be late to counsel then pray
Yet if you should forget me for a while
And afterwards remember, do not grieve
For if the darkness and corruption leave
A vestige of the thoughts that once I had
Better by far you should forget and smile
Than that you should remember and be sad"

VOCABULARY :
- counsel : menasehati
- grieve : sedih
- vestige : sisa/ bekas
THE MEANS WHICH I GET :
Christina Rosetti wrote this literary work delightfully. I don't know why my tears come down into my cheeks at first I read it. It explains about someone (may be he is a man) who has hurt her self. A man who has given love to her, has told many promises, has made a lot of plan in their future. But all of it just a word!!! There isn't the real!

Yah...
A boy is always like that. They always love us (girl) at first. They give their love 100% at first time, but through the time, their love become lower and lower until they never remember anything which they said in the past.
And the girl just be able to cry more and more if they remember the hurt which is made by the man.

Beware girl

2 komentar:

  1. I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
    I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! NICE POST!! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG:

    seekthesleek.blogspot.com
    if you follow my blog:
    - I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
    - I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
    - I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
    PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
    AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
    - I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
    *THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

    (PLEASE TELL ME IF IT SAYS THAT I HAVENT FOLLOW YOUR BLOG, SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY BLOG RECENTLY, BUT IF IT'S FIXED, I WILL FOLLOW U AS SOON AS POSSIBLE)

    BalasHapus
  2. hey, I've tag you on my homework. lets answer the question if you wanna join :) thankyou

    check: http://teryansela.blogspot.com/2011/12/11-question.html

    BalasHapus

Sample Gadget 2

Pengikut